1) Be a useful tool for computer security experts, mainly
the ones who work in consulting practices that do not have the time
or the ability to gather accurate facts about organizational
2) Provide an interface with ImmuneSoft's other open source
source package (also called ImmuneSoft) to have a persistent method
of evaluating enterprise security.
1) Have a simplistic interface (currently, the development
interface is ugly and needs to be improved to a level that is common
with most anti-virus or other such tools.)
2) Be difficult for intruders, hackers, and other people
interested in using the tool for unethical reasons to have a
difficult time of running the program undetected.
3) To be as accurate as possible in the process of
identifying the nature of files